- There is a minimum of ten children per party which you will have to pay for.
- To confirm the reservation, 50% of the estimated total must be paid as a deposit within seven days of provisionally booking the party.
- Party invitations will be given upon receipt of the deposit.
- There must be at least one adult per three children for the under fives and one per five children for the over fives with a limit of ten adults.
- No more than five extra children can be added to the party without prior arrangement with at least two day notice.
- You will need to bring the birthday cake and candles as these are not supplied by the centre.
- During the party the staff are there to provide entertainment and food while the accompanying adults are still responsible for the children.
- You are reminded that it is compulsory for all children to wear socks at the centre.
- Each party lasts for two hours and guests should arrive no more than FIVE minutes before the starting time. Only ONE reserved table will be provided per party. No guarantee can be given as to where the reserved table will be placed.
- Our fully trained staff are there to supervise the use of the play frames and other apparatus in order to help children enjoy themselves and ensure that they play safely and orderly. Staff are not child minders and the accompanying adults are responsible for the child or children under their supervision.
- Once a deposit has been paid it is non-refundable.
- Please note: photographs only to be taken in the designated party area.
- If an Adult Buffet has been requested it will be served on the reserved table
- Jewellery must not be worn whilst playing.
- It is advised that children do not wear spectacles whilst playing.
- All Children are advised to wear long sleeves and trousers to avoid friction burns.
- Children need to wear clean trainers or plimsoles for the climbing wall parties.
- All children must wear socks.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the children's optimum safety, Crazy Kids Ltd cannot accept responsibility for accidents that occur as a result of playing in the apparatus.